Nike Lunarepic Flyknit 818677-101
Nike introduce the future of running in the LunarEpic: an unprecedented shoe with a virtually vanishing fit that adapts to the body in motion for a fluid feel and superior softness. The intelligent geometric pistons in the outsole provide support regardless of your pronation type, making this a shoe for all runners.
A lightweight, breathable one-piece Nike Flyknit upper, engineering different densities directly into the knit for precise support: a snug fit at the arch, heel and forefoot. A mid-height collar facilitates lockdown and allows the foot, ankle and lower leg to work together as a single unit to emphasise natural movement and a feeling of fluidity, providing a close, dynamic, virtually vanishing fit.
A rubber-free outsole with laser-siped geometric pistons inspired by pressure maps of the foot and constructed of Lunarlon foam enables pointed compression, with each piston moving individually for an exceptional ride. Maximizing both cushioning and traction, it provides unrivalled heel-to-toe transitions and propelling energy return.
Dual-injection technology in the midsole uses heat instead of glue to fuse two foams into one piece that is constructed of Lunarlon with an IU foam carrier and soft IP core. The Laser siping on the side of the midsole facilitates cushioning and targeted flexibility.
- Flyknit upper construction fits like a second skin.
- Mid-cut collar provides a locked-down fit.
- Contoured Lunarlon midsole delivers an extremely plush ride.
- Flywire cables help lock down the midfoot.
- Co-molded outsole delivers comfort and durability for a smooth ride.
- Molded pods offer multi-surface traction
- Weight: 6.55oz/185g
- Offset 10mm (22mm heel 12mm forefoot)
- Last: MR-20-KT