Nike Free RN Distance 2 863775-100
Combining a nested auxetic design on the outsole for tuned flexibility and a partial woven upper for enhanced durability creates a shoe that feels comfortable and secure mile after mile.
The Free RN Distance 2 also features a free-floating mesh bootie for a more stable feel as well as improved ventilation.
- Nested auxetic design on the outsole provides tuned flexibility
- Partial woven upper delivers durability and lockdown
- Free-floating mesh bootie offers a stable feel
- Loosely woven fabric in the forefoot flex zone provides natural stretch. This provides optimal movement that is more breathable than the previous version
- Dynamic Fit technology is achieved through Flywire cables integrated with the laces for an adaptive supportive fit
- Lunarlon cushioning system features soft reengineered Lunarlon foam for a smooth cushioned transition. It is fused to a lightweight IU carrier to deliver an excellent blend of plush cushioning and durable support underfoot
- The auxetic tristars offer 6 different flex points for the ultimate in natural motion. Expanding and contracting equally in all directions the auxetic shapes allow equal pressure dispersal throughout your stride
- Weight: 8.8oz / 249g (men's size 10)
- Offset: 4mm (16mm forefoot 20mm heel)
- Last: QD-39