adidas UltraBOOST BA8841
Boost® features in the midsole for an exceptional, energy-returning ride. The unique cell structure of Boost® allows each capsule to store and then unleash energy, providing durable, adaptable, all-temperature performance. STRETCHWEB adapts to every runner’s foot strike by unleashing the full potential of Boost® and provides a smoother and more flexible ride.
While the TORSION SYSTEM® supports the arch and provides midfoot integrity, the FITFRAME 3D-moulded TPU helps to increase stability around the heel and enables the free motion of the Achilles tendon.
The UltraBoost®features a Primeknit construction, which reduces irritation and moulds to the contours of the foot, delivering a precision fit and a secure, locked-in feel. The Continental® rubber outsole provides superior traction in both wet and dry conditions.
Please note due to high demand on this style, they are limited to one pair per person.
- Weight: 304 g (size UK 8.5)
- Stack height: 30.5 mm / 20.5 mm (10 mm differential)
- Boost® provides an exceptional energy-return
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole is lightweight and elastic optimising the unique properties of Boost®
- adidas Primeknit reduces irritation and provides a comfortable fit
- SOCKFIT upper for a snug supportive fit
- TORSION SYSTEM for midfoot integrity
- FITFRAME 3D-moulded TPU
- Continental® Rubber outsole for grip in wet and dry conditions