ASICS Gel-Cumulus 19 T7B3N-9790
Enjoy mile after mile of comfort underfoot in the GEL-Cumulus 19 from ASICS. The Convergence GEL technology ensures shock attenuation during impact and toe-off phases to help give you smooth, comfortable transitions and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot moves through the gait cycle.
The seamless construction greatly minimises the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams. Finally, sporting a modern upper, the Cumulus 19 delivers more than just comfort and support, bringing you contemporary style as well.
- Impact Guidance System technology enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allow movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Vertical flex groove decouple the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- Independently placed eyelets ease lace tension to create a customised fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort
- FluidRide midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce-back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability
- Guidance Trusstic System technology
- Seamless construction
- Removable Comfordry sockliner provides cushioning and moisture management
- Weight: 11.3 oz
- Offset: 10mm (heel height 23mm forefoot height 13mm)