adidas UltraBOOST All Terrain S82035
The ultra-responsive Boost®midsole in the adidas UltraBoost®All Terrain running trainers absorb the force from your footstrike to release it at push-off for a super-charged ride in any weather.
Its water-repellent Primeknit upper wraps your foot in support and comfort, its higher collar offers extra coverage and its breathable mesh lining provides comfort in harsh weather.
An all-terrain, gridlike outsole delivers superior grip, wet or dry.
Please note, due to demand this product is limited to one pair per customer.
- Runner type: neutral
- Boost® is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give the more you get
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Ultra-thin film on upper helps repel water
- High collar and winterised features with a raw and rough feel; Integrated midfoot cage for support
- FITCOUNTER moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride; Continental® Rubber for extraordinary traction even in wet conditions
- Weight: 338 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 32.2 mm / forefoot: 22.2 mm)
- Textile and synthetic upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole