Asics Gel-Kinsei 6 T694N-4393
The GEL-Kinsei 6 features FluidFit upper technology, which combines a multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the runner’s foot, delivering a truly personal, glove-like fit. With a seamless construction, the GEL-Kinsei 6 reduces irritation and friction and greatly enhances the comfort.
With a GEL cushioning system, placed at the rearfoot and forefoot, the GEL-Kinsei 6 ensures that minimal stress is placed on your joints during the heel strike and toe-off phase of the gait cycle. As well as attenuating shock, the GEL system provides firm cushioning, making this shoe suitable for both beginners and experienced runners alike.
The Discreet Heel Unit and exoskeletal heel counter keep your heel feeling locked in place for stability and support, whilst the spacious toe box accommodates a variety of different foot types.
ASICS’ high abrasion resistant rubber is featured on the outsole, providing exceptional durability and protection from daily wear, whilst the deep flex grooves on the outsole allow the foot to move in a more natural way.
With gender-specific cushioning, the Women's Gel-Kinsei 6 is features a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- 10mm offset
- Suitable for neutral runners or underpronators
- Impact Guidance System for improved gait efficiency
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning for shock absorption
- Guidance Line features a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression enhancing gait efficiency
- Propulsion Trusstic Technology mimics tissue in the foot by creating tension as your foot enters the propulsion stage
- Removable Comfordry X-40 Sockliner has high rebound properties and wicks moisture away
- AHAR placed in critical areas of the outsole for durability
- Discreet Heel Unit
- Heel Clutching System technology provides improved support and stability at the heel