ASICS Gel-Phoenix 8 T6F2N-9743
Reach your running goals in the Gel-Phoenix 8 from ASICS, a structured shoe that is designed to help correct overpronation and deliver a smooth and comfortable ride, no matter what the distance.
With rearfoot and forefoot Gel Cushioning, the Gel-Phoenix 8 attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows the foot to transition smoothly through the gait cycle. Meanwhile, the DuoMax Support System enhances the shoe’s support and stability for a reduced risk of injury.
- Trusstic System reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes
- SoLyte 55 Lasting
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- AHAR blown rubber outsole delivers enhanced cushioning durability and ride
- SpEVA midsole material improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown
- 3M reflectivity for safety at night and in low-light conditions
- DuoMax Support System is a dual-density midsole that enhances support and stability
- Removable EVA sockliner moulds to the shape of your foot