ASICS Gel-Quantum 360 Knit T728N-0100
Utilising rearfoot and forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems, the Gel-Quantum 360 Knit attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, thereby allowing movement in multiple planes as the foot moves through the gait cycle.
With an exoskeletal heel counter that creates a secure, supportive fit and a virtually seamless upper, which reduces friction and irritation, the shoe offers exceptional comfort. The ComforDry Sockliner provides plush underfoot cushioning for a superb feel and also benefits from moisture-managing properties and breathability.
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems for shock absorption
- Heel Clutching System features an exoskeletal heel counter which improves the fit
- Seamless construction reduces the potential for irritation and friction for enhanced comfort
- Trusstic System Technology reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the shoe's structural integrity
- Solyte midsole material is lighter than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA and features enhanced cushioning and durability
- ComforDry X-40 Sockliner has high rebound properties excellent moisture management and superb breathability
- ComforDry Lasting offers plush underfoot comfort